Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew

Go down 
+2
chiefstrongbow
White Lightning
6 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew Empty
PostSubject: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:05 am

aah kurt, why are you never out of the TNA Forums?

Credit: ProWrestling.net

TNA Mobile sent out an alert to subscribers today to announce that some scenes were filmed for Kurt Angle’s upcoming reality/documentary style project in Orlando over the weekened. PWTorch.com reports that a film crew followed Angle into the TGI Friday’s restaurant in Orlando where wrestlers from both WWE and TNA were hanging out before WrestleMania 24.

Some WWE wrestlers starting panicking and flipping out because they didn’t want to be show on camera with TNA guys, especially after Robbie from the Highlanders was sent home after being shown on Impact. The fact that Kurt Angle didn't leave WWE on good terms certainly didn't ease their minds either.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:59 pm

silly kurt at it again....when will he learn
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Does Angle have any brain cells left?

Wrestling's a fraternity, a buddy system. A lot of it depends on who you know, more so than what you know.

Alienating a lot of friends by showing them to be acting in defiance of Vince McMahon's wishes is as crass as you can get.

Angle is so arrogant he probably believes that his star power and wrestling ability are sufficient to ensure he'll have a spot in the industry for years to come, without needing to call in favors..

Hogan thought so too, and look what happened there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:50 pm

hogan ended up a crippled old man, hope gobshite angle does too
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Blaustifft wrote:
hogan ended up a crippled old man, hope gobshite angle does too

He could very well do so. One of his arms atrophied and he was on the injured list quite a bit towards the end of his WWE run, hence the painkillers and Somas. He may finish up in far worse shape than Hogan (who is 55 and whose most serious problems are a bad hip and a bad knee, but is otherwise mobile enough to function in everyday life. Just keep him out of the ring.)

The comparison I have in mind is not so much their physical deterioration, but their ability to keep a high-profile spot in the industry.

Hulk Hogan is the biggest attraction in the history of professional wrestling. From the early '80's with the AWA and New Japan, throughout the WWF's first boom period right into WCW's 1996-98 success, he was wrestling's top draw and top earner. His wrestling career and his Hollywood B-movies made him a multi-millionaire. He even managed a fairly well-paid stint (on and off) with WWE in 2002-03, stealing two Wrestlemanias (vs. Rock and vs. McMahon) in the process.

To keep that spot, Hogan screwed over a lot of rivals and contemporaries to ensure he remained the top star. At Wrestlemania VI, he sabotaged the Ultimate Warrior by handing him the belt, keeping audience attention fixated on himself. Everyone on this forum should be well aware of what happened at Wrestlemania IX. What he did in WCW to Ric Flair and Vader was bad enough, what he did to WCW as head of the NWO was tantamount to a mass burial of promising talent. His politicking earned him as much resentment within the industry as Angle's arrogance is starting to earn in TNA (and now WWE).

At the moment, things aren't rosy for Hogan. The motor accident that John Graziano was critically injured in with Nick, combined with his divorce from Linda, puts his financial security in jeopardy. He and McMahon are not on great terms (he wasn't booked for Wrestlemania) and his proposed world tour has apparently gone dead as a result of his personal and legal problems that have come about over the last year. Not too many within the industry are looking to do him many favors at this time.

Angle would do well to keep this in mind, though it's probably too late for him.
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Yet even with all the above said, Hogan is smart enough and still has enough star power that he probably could get something out of wrestling yet. If Angle had half of the problems Hogan has, and with the rep he is getting, I'm not convinced he would be just as fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:30 am

i agree there, hulk hogan is a world-wide name which is known by more or less everyone in the world, wrestling fan or not, kurt angle on the other hand has some ways to go, he hasn't influenced the business anywhere near to the extent hogan has
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:24 pm

has angle ever really influenced the business at all....yes he's done alot in a short time but whats he done that people will remember in 10,15 years from now? i mean people still remember hulk vs andre, bret vs hbk (mania 12), hulk vs warrior, what match will kurt have in his locker that people will never forget
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 pm

people will remember lesnar vs mark henry when fuckwit angle couldnt get in the cage lol
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm

lol that was gold
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:03 pm

come to think of it i dont think it was lesnar vs henry, it was lesnar though, and it was angle being owned by a cage haha
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:49 pm

lol.....the cage kicked kurt angle's ass, fire kicked jeff hardy's ass..........WRESTLEMANIA 30 FIRE vs THE CAGE......
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:15 am

Would that be one of those flaming extreme elimination chamber deathmatches then? Right, this stuff is pure gold, somebody get Vince McMahon on the phone and tell him we've got the ultimate ME for next year's Mania.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:12 am

Angle vs Hardy - drug addict vs drug addict, in a 16 foot high steel cage inferno match! Special Referee - Scott "Botch" Steiner! WHAT THE WOOOOORLD IS WATCHING!
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 pm

lol......where's a good booker when u need 1
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:41 am

WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew BookerT024

^ Ooops, wrong Booker. -lol- ^
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:48 pm

lol.....i said a good booker
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:51 pm

WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew 0000035818_20061116141759

he seams good in this pic
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 am

That's because 'Don't squeeze the Sharmell' brings out the best in him, Sucka!
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:23 am

Be-lee that, PLAYA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew   WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Stars not happy with Angle's film crew
Page 1 of 1