Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars Empty
PostSubject: 3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars   3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:25 am

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Last summer there was a lot of talk about the cryptic text messages sent by and to Chris Benoit over the weekend of the Benoit family tragedy.

According to new records recently released, three WWE wrestlers sent text messages to Chris Benoit on June 26th, two days after he died.

-- One text read: "Wish I could see the match you and Eddie are having today. You loved pro wrestling and the world of pro wrestling loves you Chris, and it won't be the same without you."

-- Another texted: "God bless your soul, brother. Thank you for all you've done. God bless you, Nancy and your son."

-- A prominent WWE star texted: "I love you Chris."
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars   3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 pm

I suppose they needed closure of some sort, as they didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

Whatever Benoit's reputation now, he was one of the most respected and well-liked wrestlers operating in the business, by peers and fans alike.

A lot of people close to him think that losing so many of his close friends in the last few years (especially Eddie Guerrero) contributed to his mental collapse. The steroids, painkillers and other drugs he was abusing certainly contributed.

I'm not making excuses. When all is said and done, he killed two people: his wife and son. And we know that Nancy had made a domestic violence complaint as far back as 2003, which suggests Chris had a dark side to his personality.

But certainly, many factors were at work with regard to what happened that weekend. The wrestlers who sent those texts just wanted to pay their condolences to the Chris Benoit they knew, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel

3 Texts sent to Benoit AFTER his death from WWE Stars
Page 1 of 1