Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:12 pm

a devastating piece of evidence that not only PROVES that Ryan Clark a TNA mark who will publish any bullshit to get TNA over, but also that he is an absolute gobshite who tries to tell us lies!

from wrestlezone, posted by clark :
TNA officials remain impressed with how over the Curry Man gimmick is with the fans. While Christopher Daniels has always been respected for his ring work, this latest push is because of the reception that the Curry Man gimmick has received. Everyone in TNA knew of the success that the gimmick has had internationally but there were obvious questions of how it would be received in TNA Wrestling. The original idea was to let Daniels bring the Curry Man gimmick to the company to play off of the "fired" storyline and bring him back later on down the road. However, given the recent success of the angle, it is likely that Daniels will work as Curry Man for the foreseeable future.

FUCKING BULLWANK
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:15 pm

what a load of crap.....RYAN CLARK is a fuckin bathturd
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Ok, while I do like Curry Man because the gimmick provides some much-needed fun to TNA shows, I don't wanna see Curry Man get a major push or anything. And while I do like Curry Man more than the Fallen Angel gimmick that Daniels used previously, I'd rather just see Daniels allowed to be more of himself on TNA. More of like how he is when he works a 1PW show.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:00 pm

i agree with you on that one.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 pm

hey don't dis curryman. if TNA let him win every title in TNA (including the women's one) then i might start caring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man   Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark promoting the un-promatable - - curry man
Page 1 of 1