Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again Empty
PostSubject: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:08 pm

Now, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion.. and Im getting kind of sick of bringing up the same names on these forums / podcasts and talking about their evil ways... but I do truely believe that this is the final nail in the coffin for TNA Supermark Ryan Clark. I have gave you past examples of his "unbiased wrestling journalism"... but read this. Posted after the 7/4/08 edition of Raw . . .

Trust me when I tell you it takes a lot to kill a crowd of 15,000 strong (sold out) in Albany, NY for RAW and WWE sure did it last night. That show was atrocious. I've been to WWE events in Albany for years and me and several buddies left before the main event. Keep in mind this is my full-time job.

WWE not using blood at Wrestlemania is seen as a sign the product is conforming to a younger audience.

Now, I think myself that Raw wasn't great... but killing a crowd? fuck off. The crowd was pretty pumped for the main event from what I just watched.
And WWE not using blood is a sign that they are gunning for a younger audience?? Would Mr.Clark say the same about EVERY wrestling PPV which didn't involve blood? Some of the greatest PPVs havent included anyone getting colour.. so this logic is fucking retarded. Saying that.. how many classic mania's has there been without a touch of blood? Thanks. And now, as adults, are we all blood starved vampires who just want to see someone sliced open and do we not appreciate the wrestling anymore?

And even if WWE is going for a younger audience... so what? At the end of the day the product must make money, and use wrestlers who draw money. We all know why Cena is always in the main event. And if the product is now aimed at children, why did we have a Ric Flair farewell with Ricky Steamboat, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon amongst others? surely these children wouldnt know who these guys are and they wouldn't give two shits about it either. Yes, the tribute was intended just for flair and yes, these arent active guys on the roster, but for me as a veteran fan I am still pleased to see those guys out there and in general I am pleased with and for the WWE at the minute.

Im not saying the product is not aiming for the younger audience, but Ryan Clark's latest logic and evidence of this is fucking laughable. I swear to god... this is this retards job. He makes money from this.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:16 pm

oh, and just to add to the hypocritical reports of clark... here is what he posted BEFORE his little rant...

After RAW ended, John Cena put over the fans in Albany, NY He was attacked first by all the heels and Triple H made the save. It sent the crowd home happy but I (Ryan Clark) was there live and buzzed or not, that show plain sucked.

didnt he say that walked out before the main event?? how did he know what happened when raw went off the air??

fucking dipshit TNA fag

Im so pissed off that I emailed the dumb fuck...

Mr.Clark
How were you able to report what happened after RAW went off the air... yet you stated later that you and your buddies "walked out before the main event"?

Blatant WWE Bashing as usual. Slow news week for TNA then I see.

MeahVideos

If you wanna get in touch BTW, his email is webmaster@prowrestlingscoops.com . but dont feel obliged to.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:21 pm

what a tool
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:38 pm

IMHO, I don't think that any fed should need to use blading to add excitement to a match. If you've gotta slice your opponent open on purpose just to get the fans into it, then you did a pretty piss-poor job with the match in the first place.

On the other hand, if you just happen to beat on a guy to the point that he bleeds, that's diffrent. It's just one of those things that happens sometimes, nothing to shy away from, no reason to call the product crap or great depending on your view of blood in matches.

Personally I'd much rather see a good match that showcases the skill of everyone involved over some spot-loaded blood-fest, but then again, that's just me. If the 'E is indeed toning down the blading for a younger audience, that's fine, they gotta make cash to keep going and gotta bring in new fans to keep going. It's just good business practices to expand your fan base. I just hope they can find a good balance between what draws the kids in, and the well-thought feuds and athletic matches that keep the older fans loyal to their product.

If Ryan Clark is too much of a dipshit to understand good business practices, or too much of a gore-hound to appreciate a well-wrestled match over some blood-N-guts spotfest, then I don't consider the man much of a wrestling fan in the first place. I don't listen to the man's radio shows, nor do I visit the website that supports him because I consider Clark to be the height of radio unprofessionalism and refuse to support anyone who'd back him. If I ever met him I'd probably thank him for being a shining beacon of everything not to do when trying to break into the radio business.

My own personal bias aganst Clark aside, the man really is a dumb-shit double-talking ass. Still undecided if I should actually bother e-mailing any of my thoughts to him though, I might just for pure entertainment purposes sometime when I've had a bit to drink. -shrugs- Would be nice to hear you guy's thoughts on if I should fire Clark off a e-mail or not.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:17 pm

what a fucking shitbreak this boy is.....im sick of hearing the same shit from him.....how can a wee bastard like this get a "JOB" writing about wrestling, he doesnt have a clue about wrestling
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Bischy wrote:

My own personal bias aganst Clark aside, the man really is a dumb-shit double-talking ass. Still undecided if I should actually bother e-mailing any of my thoughts to him though, I might just for pure entertainment purposes sometime when I've had a bit to drink. -shrugs- Would be nice to hear you guy's thoughts on if I should fire Clark off a e-mail or not.

lets see if i get a response... checking email now

update : not a fucking thing. well by all means give him hell! personally I am sick to death of his biased bullcrap and his logic of wrestling. I did tune into his radio show once (I thought it was the show which he completly botched to hell because of "too many phone calls Rolling Eyes ) but it wasn't... and he sounds and acts like a wigger. seriously. still that doesnt take away from the fact that his logic is completly retarded, as is his journalism skills
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:47 pm

he's a fuckin tard, who needs a good kick in the balls
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm

and just to add to this... Ryan Clark recently posted TNA Lockdown results, which he credits wrestleview.com for.

However, ryan clark decides to splash this at the bottom of the article :
"Amazing show, go get the replay. This was just SUPERB."

however, check the wrestleview results and THIS IS NOT AT THE END OF THE ORIGINAL POST.

So not only has clarke showed how much of a fanboy he is once again, he is actually altering other peoples results. I would be pissed if I sat and wrote all them results, only for a tna mark to copy and paste it and put words into my mouth about hwo great the PPV was then have the cunt post it on his site
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm

we'll see how much clark is BS'in and how much of a fanboy is cos it's on on wednesday on bravo 2 for us int UK, thankfully I'm going out and won't be able to see it Sad haha
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 pm

im out to....thank fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again   Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assface Wrestling journalist Ryan Clark blantantly bashes WWE.. Again
Page 1 of 1