Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* Empty
PostSubject: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 am

Just a thread to talk about which new or future films you really want to go see. Can we please keep this one spoiler-free so as not to ruin it for those smucks who don't rush out to see a film on opening day.

One of the movies I'm really wanting to see if the new Indiana Jones flick. There's already been stuff about it in EW, and the pics and interviews from the set just make me want to see it more. It's partially the nostalgia from the others in the series, and partially just wanting to see a well-done action movie that doesn't derive most of it's action from car chases, shoot outs, and blowing many things up. The Indy Jones flicks have always managed to tell a pretty good story in addition to the action, and that's something that's been greatly lacking in Hollyweird lately.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 am

I'm looking forward to the new Indy film also, and apparantly a fourth Jurassic Park is going to be out next year Very Happy

SAW V also in october
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:53 pm

the new Batman, cant wait to see that
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Nutso

Nutso

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm lookin forward to seein the new Indiana Jones flick but in my heart of hearts I feel it's going to be a pile of dogshit because Lucas is a CGI fag these days and if the Star Wars abortions are anything to go by, the trend of cack is going to continue.

I reckon the Dark Knight will kick so much ass that it will become the summers biggest box office grosser; which in no small way will be attributed to the untimely death of Heath Ledger and will spark a trend of studios killing off well known leading men to boost takings on opening weekend.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:47 pm

lol......
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*   Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you are looking forward to seeing *spoiler-free*
Page 1 of 1