Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBeers2DearInHere

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business Empty
PostSubject: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:05 pm

John Cena had the following to say about Dwayne Johnson when he was interviewed by the UK Sun Newspaper recently:

"He is a genuinely nice guy and a fantastic human being. What I kind of get peeved about, and this is my Achilles heel, is that I've wanted to do this my whole life. Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that. He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off. Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

I guess the fuckwit has a point.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:41 pm

he does have a point...but does mr cena forgot he made a movie of his own for wwe? or is it ok for cena to do one thing and the rock to do another.....just cuz the rock does movies doesnt mean he still doesnt love wrestling after all he grew up in wrestling wif his father and grandfather (both who he is inducting into the hall of fame this year) and maybe he just wanted to try new things......does cena not remember those god awful movies hulk hogan went off to make in the 80's and 90's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:06 pm

once Cena gets a movie deal and leaves wwe future WWE champion Colin Delaney will rip him in the sun then he gets a movie deal and it continues
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:24 pm

chiefstrongbow wrote:
he does have a point...but does mr cena forgot he made a movie of his own for wwe? or is it ok for cena to do one thing and the rock to do another.....just cuz the rock does movies doesnt mean he still doesnt love wrestling after all he grew up in wrestling wif his father and grandfather (both who he is inducting into the hall of fame this year) and maybe he just wanted to try new things......does cena not remember those god awful movies hulk hogan went off to make in the 80's and 90's?

good point. Cena also gets the privilege of a re-worked schedule to fit his wwe career needs. He gets mondays off to attend Raw and the also gets to attend PPVs while filming through the week. The Rock never had such a margin of freedom while filming his movies. It was either one or the other. I was pissed when the rock chose hollywood over wrestling but at the end of the day its his choice and he aimed high. So you have to congratulate him

On a sidenote, Cena's latest film to be brought out this september called "12 Rounds" is being directed by the same guy who brought us Die Hard 2 and Nightmare on Elm Street 4 : Dream Master. With this huge backing, Im sure the film will still suck alot of balls
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:45 pm

lol.....die hard 2 and freddy....fuck me that should be good
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:25 pm

"freddy hard" . . ugh
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Yippy-ki-yay motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business   Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena Rips The Rock For Leaving The Wrestling Business
Page 1 of 1