Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteJo_420

SteJo_420

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions   Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:56 am

Just my predictions for Wrestlemania

Money In The Bank - Hard one for me I have 3 i would like to see win it Matt Hardy, Christian and Kane (he deserves another run with the belt) but I'm going to go with Christian for this

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - CM Punk (only way to make the story go forward with Rey joining the whole straight edge society)

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes - Orton (easy one)

Triple H vs. Sheamus - Sheamus

Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth - Big Show & The Miz

Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon - The Hitman all the way

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - Although Taker will probably win it, I gotta go with HBK

Chris Jericho vs. Edge - Jericho's gotta win it they can't just give him the belt for a month

Batista vs. John Cena - Don't care but Cena's probably gonna win it

What's your Predictions peeps?
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions   Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Here we go...

Money In The Bank - Christian (after last years Mania, Creative should know to give the briefcase to Christian. Plus it makes him that little more interesting now that he is on Raw)

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - CM Punk

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes - Orton (and Mark my words, Orton is going to go over BIG with the crowd)

Triple H vs. Sheamus - Sheamus

Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth - Big Show & The Miz (I fully expect Brian Danielson to be a part of the match in some way or form, maybe an interview before the match)

Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon - Bret Hart (though I would not be surprised if Vince books himself to win this, just to feed his ever growing ego. Vince could get the pinfall and the match will still end in a Sharpshooter)

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - Undertaker (as much as I hate saying it. I think the Undertaker will get boo'ed out of the arena tomorrow night also)

Chris Jericho vs. Edge - Edge (although I would love Jericho to win it)

Batista vs. John Cena - I can actually see Batista winning this one. Fingers crossed. I hate you Cena. Dickhead.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions   Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

I agree with Mr Lightning except for one thing...I think HBK will end the streak!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions   Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 am

Money In The Bank - As much as I'd like to see Shelton Benjamin (FINALLY!) win this one, I know it's gonna be Christian.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - CM Punk via SES interference, when they didn't make this into a Mask vs Hair match I knew that Punk was being booked to win.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes - Orton, and he's gonna use this to start a big face turn.

Triple H vs. Sheamus - Trips, SOS ain't a big enough name for Trips to job out to him at Mania.

Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth - Big Show & The Miz, as much as I like JoMo, he's not believable as a face, no matter who they team him with. His 'Hollywood A-Lister' persona works much better as a cocky heel. R-Truth, while a huge fan-fave on PunkDown just isn't a big enough name to help Morrison out yet. Not only that, but Miz has had a rocket strapped to his back ever since it was announced that he'd be mentoring Danielson on NXT.

Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon - Vince McMahon, for two reasons, his ego and it's a no-DQ match so there will be outside interference. Not only that, but to the casual WWE viewer, Hart hasn't really been in a ring or had a real match in years. Ring rust to the extreme, although I do agree that Bret's gonna get the Sharpshooter on V-Mac post-match.

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - Taker, as I gotta feeling that this is it for HBK. Taker's close to retirement himself, but he's got a bit more left in the tank than Michaels.

Chris Jericho vs. Edge - Edge, as he's really hot since his huge Rumble return. But you know that this is only the start of the Edgeicho feud on SD, these two will be going at it for the WHC for a few months to come.

Batista vs. John Cena - Me, when I go take the dump of all dumps during this match. I don't care about it, not gonna watch it, although I know that 'Super Cena' is gonna get another huge Mania win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions   Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania XXVI Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: WWE General Chat-
Jump to: