Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-24

So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? Empty
PostSubject: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 pm

I have been doing many things like college...etc

But i lost interest with wrestling since the new year. It will go back up as i would know. Smile

i also have catched up with chief strongbow on MSN like every month. I hope we be back in a regular basis.

Thanks for reuniting Smile

Long live Meah Videoz!!!
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 am

uni - finish in May!

work work work - gota support the living

wrestling has disappeared off the radar - a lack of sky sports in the household hasn't helped

meah videos withdrawals affected me for months! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 am

College, work, wrestling training school, and RoH on HDNet along with making the trip to Chicago for some live SHIMMER events.
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 am

Blaustifft wrote:

wrestling has disappeared off the radar - a lack of sky sports in the household hasn't helped

meah videos withdrawals affected me for months! Wink
exactly the same thing for me. I just only rarely catched up with WWE very rarely on youtube.

Bischy wrote:
College, work, wrestling training school, and RoH on HDNet along with making the trip to Chicago for some live SHIMMER events.
at least your still into wrestling Smile

we reunited at last!
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 am

If not for CM Punk, I'd stop watching WWE completely. As is I only watch Smackdown and NXT. And part of what keeps me watching NXT is I'm waiting to see Danielson kick Miz's fooking head in, well that and seeing Punk treat black Vegta like crap.
Back to top Go down
SteJo_420

SteJo_420

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 pm

I went back to college, sorta kept up with wrestling well what i could get usually posted on desipad.com but apart from that not alot changed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?   So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what have you been doing when meah videos are gone?
Page 1 of 1