Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley to TNA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

I heard he will go to TNA soon when his WWE contract expires, and he wanted to be a part time wrestler in TNA,

This is pretty fucked up

he should stay in wwe and still commontate, he is not a bad commentator for smackdown
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

Foley's had issues with WWE creative in the past though, and considered moving to TNGay at the request of ECW Alum Scott Levey (Raven). With Levey no longer part of TNGay though, I think Dixie and Co will need to offer Foley something major to make this happen.

Not sure how TNGay Creative could use Foley and use him well. If they were willing to mebbey bring in The Funker for a while and build up a small but talented hardcore division....

Since the 'E seems to be stepping further and further away from pushing even a small regular hardcore division it'd allow TNGay the potential to tap into the 'disgruntled classic ECW' fanbase...

-shrugs- But TNGay Creative actually doing something smart, what are the odds of that?
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm

i agree......TNGay creative suck monkey dick......if foley does go it wont be a major catch for them....foley is not the draw he once was and wrestling part time isnt goin to do TNGay any favours...letting wrestlers like foley join and only work part time is sending out the message to any old wrestlers that we'll give u a job......as long as u where good at some point
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 pm

mm.... never really liked him anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 am

Foley on TNA house show recorded through a mobile phone
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 pm

here is another view of his debut

Part 2

i see his theme is from ECW (i think)
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:18 pm

dear oh dear mick
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 pm

the worse thing is, he is removed from the WWE Legends of wrestlemania game Sad what wikipedia said
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:18 pm

whoopy do. 2 matches a year I predict. first up... mankind vs abyss. I'm shitting myself with anticipation. /sarcasim
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:29 pm

i no cant wait....mankind vs abyss......ffs

go home mick!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

Mick Foley to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley to TNA   Mick Foley to TNA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley to TNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: TNA-