Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident near his home Sunday night that could have ended his life were he not wearing a helmet.

Orton, who has only been riding motorcycles for a month, said he was riding around a sharp curve on a steep hill home when an oncoming car veered into his lane causing him to widen his turn.

Orton then struck a curb and was thrown from his bike. He collided with the ground, knocking him unconscious. In his words, Orton "bounced and rolled just under 300 feet, landing in a ditch."

"When I came to, I knew I had rebroken my collarbone," said Orton. "When the police and fireman got there, they asked me 'Where's the guy who was in the wreck?' and I said 'It was me.'"

Orton, who was wearing just shorts and a sweatshirt, only sustained the rebroken collarbone.

"Without a helmet, I would be dead," said Orton. "Now that I have a newborn daughter, so much was going through my head."

Although the initial prognosis is that Orton will not need surgery, this injury will set him back an additional three months before he can return to the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:32 pm

gutted, I want Orton back
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 am

Fucking hell, i feel sorry for him
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm

apparantly there's rumours it's a work, sick fucks WWE if it is
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 pm

cant for him to get back....fuckin awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!   Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton escapes accident with only a broken collarbone!!!!
Page 1 of 1