Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ? Empty
PostSubject: Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?   Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:30 pm

CM Punk, will he have the title for more than 2 months?

I seriously hope so. If creative look at Punk the same way they did with Cena (for whatever reason) then we could have a long serving young champ who is actually liked.

Keep that strap on him. I want to see Punk vs HBK for the title, I wanna see Punk vs Jericho for the title.

Anyone else smell CM Punk vs Triple H at Wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
TheBeers2DearInHere

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?   Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Hopefully not, its good to see things getting freshened up a bit all round, especially with the legend that is 'Jamaican me crazy' (lol) Kofi Kingston getting a good push. Didnt like some of the drafts and shit at first but its definately spiced things up again as shit was gettin pretty stale there for a while.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?   Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 am

I hope he's not a transitional champ as i am a big fan of Punk....didnt like the way he got it, but who cares.....he's the champ and long may he remain the champ
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?   Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will CM Punk be a transitional Champ?
Page 1 of 1