Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker

Go down 
+2
White Lightning
FreeBBC
6 posters

What is you favourite Persona?
Western Mortician (Grey) November 1990 - January 1994
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap12%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
The Deadman (Purple) August 1994 - October 1996
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap24%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Lord of Darkness November 1996 - December 1998
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap29%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Ministry of Darkness January 1999 - September 1999
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap6%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
American Bad Ass May 2000 - December 2001
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap12%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Big Evil January 2002 - November 2003
 12% [ 2 ]
The Phenom (Original Deadman) March 14, 2004 - Present
What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_lcap5%What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-24

What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Please vote lol!
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:58 pm

94 - 96 . without a doubt. 2nd comes american badass
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:43 pm

im with WhiteLightning on this one, 94-96 is his best by far
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Lord Of Darkness - Because it's the one I grew up with so it's the one I'm accustomed to
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:09 pm

like the the bad ass give taker some more freedom of speack and u got 2 see him more
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
ladymahogany

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm

I voted for Lord of Darkness, because that was one of my favorites. I didn't really watch wrestling prior to this time period, so maybe 1994-1996 was better, but I don't know that from personal experience. Also, the American Bad Ass was pretty cool but I decided not to pick that one because I didn't think it fit in as well considering his name and other gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenewworldorder.forumotion.co.uk
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:57 pm

well thought out ladym Meah Rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker   What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite persona of the Undertaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: WWE General Chat-
Jump to: