Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm an idiot...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

I'm an idiot... Empty
PostSubject: I'm an idiot...   I'm an idiot... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Well this week is finals week, and what am I going to run out and do this morning?

Nope, not gonna be catching up on my sleep.

I'm heading down to the beach to go surfing this morning, followed by a late brunch at Roscoe's downtown, which will mean I'll need to make a mad dash across town to my school to make it in time for my finals today.

Did I mention that my school was next to the airport?

As if traffic ain't bad enough, but I also gotta deal with airport traffic today.

Oh yeah, I've been awake all night as well.

So why aren't I spending this morning asleep or doing some last second cramming?

Prolly because I haven't had a good surf in months, not worried about studying because if I don't know it yet, well it's too late to learn, and I'm really not worried about my finals because I got 'em in the bag.

Or I could just be a complete idiot.

So, any of you ever had one of those idiot moments?
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-02-24

I'm an idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot...   I'm an idiot... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm

you really have it hard over there in cally lol!

I'm similar in that I usually complete my assignments or revise for tests the sunday before the monday hand in
Back to top Go down
SteJo_420

SteJo_420

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

I'm an idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot...   I'm an idiot... I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:37 pm

had a few idot moments some of them i think may have been on this coz ive been drunk on here many times, but the one that sticks out in my mind is when me and my mates were about 14/15 drinkin in the forest behind the garages down here its sad i know but for sum reason we were breakin the beer bottles after we dank them and i ended up pickin up a bottle that was already broken and totally slashed my hand open the other one than happened on the same day after i tanned a quarter bottle of rum which is probs the reason everything happened on this day i walked face first into a wall and totally burst my face open and swallowed my lip stud yeah i had my lip pierced at the time home done with a saftery pin after i had been puffin and drinkin funnily enough
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

I'm an idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot...   I'm an idiot... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:15 pm

the old drink makes us all do stupid things........just listen to us
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

I'm an idiot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot...   I'm an idiot... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm an idiot...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: Random Balls-
Jump to: