Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Second Life   Second Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am

Just wondering if anyone here has played/is playing it, and if so, what's your take on it?

I do play it, most of the time I'm wandering around sims dedicated to RP and fandom, like Star Trek sims where I can hang with fellow Trekkies, been hanging out on a sim that re-creates Tombstone, AZ back in the wild west days lately too. Been looking for sims for wrestling fans, but those are hard to find although a few content creators have started to make rings and ring attire along with re-creations of popular wrestling t-shirts.

Causes me to wonder if this could be the next step in wrestling video games, as in SL and other games based off the SL open-source software, with a little time anyone can re-create any of their fave wrestlers or make one of their own and program in animations for a moveset. If enough people banded togeather you could even have your own virtual fed and make your own storylines instead of having to stick with the lame stuff that's been offered up in the WWE games so far.

It's a thought.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:32 pm

It's a great thought, would be fantastic if in the future wrestling gaming went down this route.
I've always had a dream or a vision in which you buy a wrestling game which comes with a lifesize dummy, you can then perform any move on it and it would record it into the game. Of course it will never happen but that would be amazing no?
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:31 pm

If you were to win the lotto you could get your own mo-cap studio and a few experts to come in and record your own wrestling moves to be dropped into a hacked version of a game. Would be totally awesome, but I doubt you'd still be a maga-bazillionare when all was said and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: Random Balls-
Jump to: