Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter" Empty
PostSubject: Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"   Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin was interviewed this week by The Sun. Here are the highlights:

-- Austin thinks Jake Roberts and Randy Savage should be in the WWE Hall of Fame.

-- Austin says that when he first got to WWE, he and Shawn Michaels were on good terms. They hung out in the same circles and drank beer together. When Austin's popularity exploded in 1998, Michaels starting acting like a "pr*ck" to him. Austin says Shawn had a bad back at the time, but there were deeper issues than that.

-- Austin on having one more match: “I take that never say never approach to having a last match. For a while I just said: ‘No, it will never happen' but who knows? And I’m not saying this to get everybody up. It would have to be the most perfect set up in the whole world and all the stars to align for it to happen. The chances are few and far between but could it? Damn. Maybe."

-- On Hulk Hogan slamming him: “He’s just a bitter, insecure guy. I give him all the credit in the world, because I’ve watched a lot of his career unfold and the Hulkamania thing was one of the biggest things ever. But believe me I’ve been around the entertainment business since the back end of 1989, and if there’s one thing you’re going to find out it’s that if you’ve got thin skin you’re probably in the wrong business. So there’s not a damn thing Hogan can say to rile me up or charge me up. I’m secure in the career that I’ve had and everything I did. It makes me laugh when he’s got to do that, because I really think it makes him look like a chump.”
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"   Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:52 pm

oh yeah...get the macho man in there da fuck......dig it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"   Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:12 pm

Good interview. Am listening to the Wrestlecast now. Seems like a nice guy; soft-spoken, canny and a genuine wrestling fan. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"   Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Calls Hogan "Bitter"
Page 1 of 1