Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .

Go down 
+3
Blaustifft
chiefstrongbow
White Lightning
7 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . Empty
PostSubject: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:51 am

Suspect
LAME

Obviously, it would be too easy for us to go on about the podcasting aspects, TNA's bad decision to place 2 of the most hated wrestling marks onto their "fan" roster, the fact that they absolutley sucked in their first 12 minute podcast etc etc

but all I would say is this....

Meah Videos are in it for the fun. All you guys know we have stuck to the same shit for the last 19 podcasts.... and that has been opinions along with being rude, getting drunk and laughing... basically being ourselves.

Now, its probably been Bill and Dougs dream to be a part of TNA... and fair play if thats what they want....

however...

If WWE ever offered us a job as voicing our opinions with their logo splashed on our backs.. We would NEVER consider it.
We wouldnt sell out... even if it was to WWE

Thats all.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Never sell out to the man.....Meah Videos is not worried about Batbill and spiderdougs podcast as it will be tngay ball lickin and wwe bashin....and unlike are podcasts it will be boring and uneventful down to the last second...Meahvideos will remain the number 1 podcast for wrestling fans who dont take everything to heart and just wanna listen to 2 guys who just wanna have a laugh while talkin about wrestling

Bottom line batbill and spiderdoug suck bathturds
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:29 pm

Have you heard their podcast man?

It lacks personality. Its shite. Theres nothing to make you say "wow.. I wanna hear the next one". Its just fucking... crap
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:46 pm

nah man havent heard it...but im not surprised its crap those two shitfucks have no personality

they should stick to suckin each others balls
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:20 pm

bill n doug suck, you guys rule!

you have better morals
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:30 pm

thanks alot
Back to top Go down
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:22 pm

you would sell out if the price was right
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 pm

maybe....maybe not....
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:19 pm

southpark46 wrote:
you would sell out if the price was right

hell no. and thats the truth.

what fun would it be if a corporation was telling us what to say? fair enough its probably not scripted but they have format sheets produced by TNA. Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Chazmaniac

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:24 am

There is one huge thing that separates Meah Videos and Bill and Doug
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT FOR IT!

***SPOILERS***

Meah Videos actually make sense and dont spew biased bollocks about one company that is going downhill faster than Derby County's premiership lives.

^ That last bit might not make sense, but you understand where I'm coming from
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChazmaniacGeneration
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 am

it totally makes sense lol, to me anyway! I listened to the first TNAddicts (original name btw Shocked ) with billy n dougy. jus sounds so damn scripted. it seems very professionally done with the sound quality and the clips of wrestlers speaking and what not, but its just balls in comparison to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH VIDEOOOOOOOOSSS!!

Meah Rules
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:55 pm

lol thanks alot blaustifft....no one can touch meeeeeaaaaahhhhhh videos when it comes to podcasts....batbill and spiderdoug can go and fuck themselves......
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Yea lads some heart-felt words there!

No doubt their podcast is well professional, but the fucking ... er... I just cant put my finger on it.. it seems too fucking fake. We all know they are big TNA marks and they wil love what they are now obliged to do, but its just fucking keck.

as I mentioned, it lacks personality. I wouldnt mind it if they started calling vince a fuckwank and that retards are funny... because at least there would be something more gritty about that. The podcast is like listening to a TNA PPV Build Up.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:12 pm

keck lol
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

Bill & Doug = The Madden of podcasting, professional yes, but they got no personality, can tell that their just parroting what the TNGay front office wants them to say.

Meah Videos = The Joey Styles (Original ECW era) of podcasting, yeah they might not have the slickest sound effects, greatest equipment, or most expensive wrestling talent being interviewed on their show, but they got two big things Bill and Doug lack. Guts and big brass ones that hang down to below their knees.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm

plus they have the hardcore - ECW esc - fans who chant:

"M-E-A! (H)"
"M-E-A! (H)"
"M-E-A! (H)"
Back to top Go down
chrisguy20

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Fuck Bill & Doug & TNA   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:41 pm

I think its fucking funny as hell showing how desperate Bill & Doug are to pick up chicks and it's funny as hell that TNA would sign them and give them jobs like who gives a shit about a podcast on TNA's website if you wanna find out whats going on in TNA just watch WWE, TNA steals their shit all the time.
Back to top Go down
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:10 pm

We shouldn't give the cunts any attention. they love it
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:09 pm

they suck balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .   So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... TNA have hired Bill and Doug to make a podcast . . . .
Page 1 of 1