Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Go down 
+2
White Lightning
Bischy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns Empty
PostSubject: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Anyone play it? I just picked up the PS2 version Monday afternoon and am starting to play around with it. Any tips/suggestions/ect would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Is this the japenese version??
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Nope, it's the americanized/translated version.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:43 pm

sweet. Wonder if theres a european release scheduled...
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 pm

hope so
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Thewwekiller

Thewwekiller

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:47 pm

There is some sort of release in Europe. Believe in Italy, so you could get it shipped from there. I've been playing FPR for the past few months and the logic of the AI in the game is 10x smarter than anything I've seen SD! come up with.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:24 pm

I wish they released this game on 360, only on PS2 isn't it?
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 pm

looks amazin. the amount of customizing is out of order. check out youtube.

have it for the GBA (PSP Hacked yooooooooo) but wouldnt mind it on ps2.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:28 pm

White Lightning wrote:

how'd you do that???
Back to top Go down
C. O'Hare

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:49 pm

I ordered in a copy from Italy, for about £40, which I thought was pretty reasonable. Picked up a Max Drive Pro Evo as well and downloaded an edit pack which is amazing. You don't truly get an idea of how great the game is until you play a near 30 minute (real time) match against the AI, kick their arse for most of it and then lose out of no where. I've never enjoyed losing matches as much as I have with this game.

Probably my second favourite wrestling game of all time.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:39 pm

what's your first?
Back to top Go down
C. O'Hare

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain.

Nothing will ever top the hours and hours of fun I had on that game.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:13 pm

aye that was a great game, I played mine so much it no longer works Sad don't even have a PS2 anymore tho I wish i hadn't of sold it
Back to top Go down
C. O'Hare

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 pm

I've gone through about 10 PS2's over the years, I always get bored of them, trade them in and end up wanting one 6 months later. It's a cruel cruel process. haha
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 pm

haha deffo that's happening to me, I see some classic games in my wardrobe that Im unable to play, teks piss!
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 pm

woohoo! ive spoke to a mate and he says his ps2 is at his sisters bf's but he never plays it, he'll flog it to me for a tenna!

now i need to know how to buy fire pro wrestling returns ppl! is it even going to be released in the uk?

Last edited by Blaustifft on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:02 am

ebay, could prolly get it cheaper than importing it from Italy. And it's a great game, been having far too much fun with it. Got two diff save files going right now, one's my dream version of WCW during the Nitro heyday, and the other's my own Cherry Bomb Wrestling, a all woman's fed.

All the customization options are insane and lots of fun. It's not that difficult to make a pretty good version of most wrestlers in their prime.
Back to top Go down
C. O'Hare

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:53 am

Blaustifft wrote:
woohoo! ive spoke to a mate and he says his ps2 it as his sisters bf's but he never plays it, he'll flog it to me for a tenna!

now i need to know how to buy fire pro wrestling returns ppl! is it even going to be released in the uk?

I ordered it in from dvd.it - It came within 3 days of me ordering it (on Easter weekend I might add)

Theres also multiplayer.it

Those two seem the most popular places to order from.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:29 am

Blaustifft wrote:
White Lightning wrote:

how'd you do that???

Hack a PSP? Its fairly simple mate, ya just need the right tools (all available online, not hardware modding at all)

eventually after you hack your psp you can run emulators on it, meaning you can play SNES, Mega Drive, GBA, Sega CD, PS1 etc etc games on it (these games are also available online Wink

send me a pm if ya have one you wanna hack and I'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

C. O'Hare wrote:
Blaustifft wrote:
woohoo! ive spoke to a mate and he says his ps2 it as his sisters bf's but he never plays it, he'll flog it to me for a tenna!

I ordered it in from dvd.it - It came within 3 days of me ordering it (on Easter weekend I might add)

Theres also multiplayer.it

Those two seem the most popular places to order from.
Just been on the multiplayer.it and dvd.it with multiplayer cheaper, it's in Euro's however, wot's the deal paying in pounds how did u do it? I need a bit more dosh me thinks, plus need to get the PS2 off my mate first!

P.S. White Lightning thanks for that info, but I misread your earlier comment, I thought ud hacked something else and put it on your GBA, I don't have a PSP Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Returns   Fire Pro Wrestling Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Page 1 of 1