Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! Empty
PostSubject: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Chief Strongbow, you are gonna love this one pal

Anyone who has listened to our podcasts for a while would know WE FUCKING DESPISE the reporter Ryan Clark from wreslezone because of his TNA Fanboyism (which he promotes in a sneaky way, like wwe bashing through TNA... just read his old articles)

anyway... the stupid dipshit must have FAILED BIGTIME because the dumb bastard has posted this up on wrestlezone!

Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio Tonight
02/26/2008 by Ryan Clark

I just wanted to take this time to apologize for this weeks edition of WrestleZone Radio last night. I tried to do the show myself with the absence of Matt Boone and things didn't go smoothly. The show ran OK during the second half but the first half was a disaster.

I sincerely apologize for that and it's sad that a few assholes clogged the phone lines and made it difficult for others. I was really upset when the show ended and still am. It really hit me hard.

I hope you'll expect my apology and I'll see you next Tuesday at 9EST for WrestleZone Radio. Matt Boone will be back as well (thank god!!)

LOLOLOLOL! He is blaming how shite he is because THE PHONES WERE CLOGGED UP!?!?!?!?!
NO RYAN, once again, dont blame others for something you want to try to make look better. YOU FUCKING FAILED, AND YOU ARE STILL FEELING THE EFFECTS OF YOUR EPIC FAIL TODAY! DOES IT BURN YOU FAT BASTARD? BUUUUUURN!!

Lol this has made my day
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Dude rolled a 1, backed up by a 1, and blew his Gawdcall. Now hes trying to cast a 'shift blame' spell on himself. *lmao*

What I really find amusing is the fact that he really expects everyone to believe is his crappy job was because of too many callers? Radio shows THRIVE on callers, especially the wackjobs who like to call up and argue or generally make idiots of themselves! I just think the dumbarse has no clue how to run the board & equipment in the station. I'll admit from experience that it takes a little learning, as in take 10 minutes in the station with someone experienced and you should know enough to run 99% of the show. The other 1% is just learning little things like how to drop sound effects in the shortcut machine so you've got them at hand while you're on the air!

Sounds to me like the dude is a grade 'A' idiot who normally let his partner run the board and equipment while all he did was yammer into a mic. Pisses me off when some f***tard who has no business running a radio show goes and makes the rest of us look like idiots, 'specally considering that I'm well into my second year of college busting my butt to get a degree in radio and I bet all that little punk never even took a intro to broadcasting class!

*goes to look for a pic of the dumbass to e-mail to classmates as a warning of who NOT to work with, ever.*
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Thats Typical Ryan Clarke for ya mate. Pushes the blame on everything else BUT himself or the things he is interested in. His TNA stories are enough to make you vomit.
I agree with you man, Clarke MUST be a mic guy. Sits there, talks into a mic, and thats it. When the phones got busy, he has panicked really badly, not knowing what to do whatsoever. Like you said, talk radio shows thrive on callers. Hell, anyother time to post-radio comments would say "we got a huge amount of callers last night, thank you so much". But now he is pushing the blame of his own failure on the fact that THERE WERE TOO MANY CALLERS?? And calling people who phoned into his show "assholes" is fucking ridiculous. If it werent for these assholes who phone in and visit the website, he would be out of a job
"spoiling it for others" should be replaced with "making me look like a total ballbag shitfuck"

What a joke. Im gonna try to find the radioshow now, if the sad bastard hasn't removed it already out of pure shame

EDIT - Big surprise, the episode is not up for download. What a fucking tit
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:56 pm

lololololololol.....fuckin dick head, ive more talent in my dick than ryan clark has in his body....puttin the blame on the phones and the fact his gay mate wasnt there holdin the ball for him...what an asshole this guy is....its about time someone put this sad bastard outta his misery and fuckin kill the cunt......ryan clark u've gone and fucked up....again
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:28 pm

I smell arsehole....

arsehole of the month... march........

RYAN CLARKE
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:51 pm

lol arsehole of the year the fuckin dickweed
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!   Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology From Ryan Clark For WrestleZone Radio! LMAO!
Page 1 of 1