Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of Heros/City of Villains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

City of Heros/City of Villains Empty
PostSubject: City of Heros/City of Villains   City of Heros/City of Villains I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:11 am

Just got into playing it, as my step-bro likes it and it's a game that's both pc and mac so we both can play it. I recently got a new I-Mac for work/school. I gotta say that I actually like being a hero more than a villain. Surprised me, but both my step-bro and I like being heros more than bad guys. Which is odd because we both like the heels in wrestling better than the faces. It's a pretty simple game to just pick up and play, no big learning curve or anything, and you can have a lot of fun with a couple friends just running as a team doing missions and causing or stopping general mayhem depending on what you'd rather be. Pretty cheap for a MMO, only 15 bucks a month to play, you can download the game for free with a free 14 day trial from their website, and they accept paypal as a way of making the monthly payments.

I picked up the architect edition at Best Buy just so I can make my own in-game content, as it allows you to create missions and such. Ended up making a custom one of meh step-bro and some of our friends filled with 'inside jokes' and custom charries that look like some wrestlers. I actually managed to make a pretty decent looking RoH version of CM Punk for that mission, which surprised me as it was just something I quickly made but everyone who's seen it says it's about spot on.

If anyone's interested in it, http://www.cityofheroes.com is the official website, you can get the game there under downloads. I mostly play on the Infinity server, and you can find me in-game by sending me a message in global chat, my global name is sXe Angel. Just give me a heads up on who you are, cuz I've had some strange dudes send me some strange messages in-game. It's gotten so bad at times that I gotta ask my step-bro to wave the angry big brother stick at 'em and get 'em to leave me alone. Some real creeps out there, just cuz I've got a hot babe in game dun mean I wanna know what you'd like to do with her. Ug, she just pixels on a screen anyways. -lol-
Back to top Go down

City of Heros/City of Villains
Page 1 of 1