Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months Empty
PostSubject: What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months   What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:48 am

Some big fights have been made for the upcoming months in the UFC including......

World Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva Vs James Irvin in a Lightheavyweight contest in July.

UFC 87 Seek And Destroy -

Georges 'Rush' St-Pierre defends the UFC Welterweight Championship, as number one contender Jon Fitch steps up to take on the newly crowned champion. Then, hometown hero Brock Lesnar returns to the Octagon to seek redemption in the Heavyweight Division. Plus, in what could end up being the matchup of the year, lightweight contenders face off as Kenny 'KenFlo' Florian battles Roger 'El Matador' Huerta in August.

UFC 88 Breakthrough -

In his first fight since a stunning victory over Wanderlei Silva at UFC 79, UFC legend Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell is back to face undefeated light heavyweight contender Rashad "Sugar" Evans. Will Evans plow through Liddell to jump to the top of the 205-lb. rankings? Or will Liddell successfully continue his crusade to regain the UFC Light Heavyweight Title in September?

UFC 89 -

Michael Bisping vs Chris Leben in October.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months   What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 am

Brock Lesnar seeks redemption. lol. If Brock loses this fight he can wave bye bye to Dana White's money and go back to Japan to fight noobs. Either that or join his boyfriend Kurt Angle in TNA. Either way, same difference.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months   What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 pm

found that funny myself, if he doesnt win he's screwed
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months   What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's coming up in the UFC over the next few months
Page 1 of 1