Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide Empty
PostSubject: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 pm

from wrestlezone.com
Sean Waltman is in a rehab facility in Texas. Kevin Nash flew to Texas a few weeks back to check him in for both psychiatric care and rehab. Nash reportedly contacted Triple H to get the wheels in motion for WWE to pay for his rehab. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Nash was also instrumental in getting Scott Hall to agree to rehab.

The Observer also reports that girlfriend (an ex-WWF diva) Alicia Webb discovered Waltman, in his Mexico City apartment, noly alive after allegedly attempting to hang himself, in a manner similiar to Chris Benoit's suicide. When she found him, he was purple and had broken blood vessels in his eye and face. Waltman has denied this report, and claims he had a bad reaction from mixing alcohol and antidepressants.

The father of Webb's children, once he got word of the story, went on MySpace and asked for help bringing his children back from Mexico. Webb is said to be paranoid about going on the road with AAA fearing someone might take her kids.

holy shit dude
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:12 pm

earlier news on the story

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Sean "Xpac" Waltman suicide rumor, first brought up by Juventud Guerrera was in fact true. Waltman's girlfriend Alicia "Ryan Shamrock" Webb reportedly found him hanging in his Mexico City apartment on the verge of death; luckily she got there in time.

It is believed that he received medical help and then Kevin Nash got in touch with Triple H to sort out the WWE paid rehab that Waltman is now undertaking.

Fellow Mexican star Juventud Guerrera originally told the media about this story but Waltman denied it, saying he had a bad reaction with antidepressants and alcohol.

The father of Webb's children is currently trying to get his kids back from Mexico, obviously worried under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:16 pm

holy shit.

thank fuck for his sister and WWE for paying his rehab
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:25 pm

kinda fucked up the Nash would go see Hunter to get rehab funds

Well... hope he's ok
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:56 pm

This has been coming for a while now....his head has been up his ass for a long time and this is no shock
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
TheBeers2DearInHere

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:04 pm

It gets worse, check this out, taken from wrestlingtruth.com

The following is a shocking statement emailed to me today from the father of Alicia Webb's son, who is trying to get his child back from Sean Waltman and Alicia Webb (Ryan Shamrock). We recently broke the story that Xpac was found hanging by Webb and only just survived, now residing in rehab. Webb's husband is claiming that he has legal custody of the child and also that Webb tried to commit suicide herself once. This should not be taken as pure fact, as their or two sides to every story, but it obviously shows that there are series issues between the trio:

- I am the father of Alicia Webbs son who is 4. Like K-federline, I too got "SOLE CUSTODY" of my child and Alicia Webb is now staying in Mexico for the purpose of evading the US court orders and customs agents when she re-enters the USA. Like Sean Waltman's ex wife..., I too am trying to get my child away from Alicia Webb and her finance Sean Waltman before its too late. Sean can't see his children for obvious reason the hole world knows...drugs. I think my son was lucky this time that I didn't loose him to another Chris Benoit-like incident. Hopefully my son didn't see Sean hanging there but odds are that he did and he must be traumatized. My son probably needs to be seen by a doctor. Alicia refuses to bring the child back and as the father, we are doing everything possible with the courts to file criminal charges for International parental kidnapping and custody interference in order to extradite Alicia Webb and take the child away from her. She refuses to communicate with anyone...even her own lawyer in Houston admitted in court that he did not know how to get in contact with her other than Alicia Webb's father who lives here in Texas. Obviously with her finance attempting suicide, its not helping Alicia Webb in the family courts any and so she has been trying to get Sean to "deny" his suicide attempt as I'm sure you've read online. She is trying to make it look like it was a "bad mixture of antidepressants and alcohol"!!!!!! (like that is any better) How pathetic! Another reason Alicia Webb isn't coming to court is that she knows that she will be slapped with a hair follicle drug test and she knows she couldn't pass that. Perhaps she will show up to court like Britney Spears with her head shaved!? Alicia is trying to get the courts to reverse court orders (a request that was denied 2 months ago now by the Texas courts). However she refuses to accept the courts decision and so Alicia Webb is staying down in Mexico trying to figure out what to do next before her contract ends with Triple A. The only answer is to turn the child in to his father.

With what happened with Sean Waltman her finance, she's really made a mockery of herself as a mother and it won't be very hard to show the courts this child is not in a stable/SAFE and healthy environment.

A lot of people don't know that Alicia Webb in her past has also attempted suicide while she use to date Sean Waltman back in the 90's! Yeah, surprise!!!!! She might be next if you know what I mean. Ask to see her wrists if you don't believe it. But I warn you, you might get slapped in the face. And I'm not trying to be funny. Anyhow, long story short, father has sole custody and "HAS" BEEN very worried for his son FOR MONTHS NOW especially now with the hole Benoit style suicide attempt of Sean Waltman. What parent in their right mind wouldn't be?????????
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:51 am

i hope x-pac gets the help he needs.....he was a good wrestler in his day and i hope he gets his life sorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide   Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman attempts suicide
Page 1 of 1