Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?

Go down 
5 posters

T-Lo (Teddy Long)
Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_lcap20%Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ted DiBiase
Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Roddy Piper
Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_lcap20%Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ric Flair
 20% [ 1 ]
Eric Bischoff
 20% [ 1 ]
Stone Cold Steve Austin
 20% [ 1 ]
Mike Adamle
Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bill and Doug
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:08 am

We all know that William Regal got fired from his GM job tonight, thank you Kennedy! Next question is, who's going to be the new RAW GM? I've included a list, with past General Managers, along with some likely candidates and some unlikely ones as well just for fun.

I think it goes without saying who my pick is.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:57 am

could be Hot Rod, must have brought him in for more than a flirting fued with Santino surely...
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:34 am

ah damn spoiler!! havent seen raw yet. weak.

edit : the naitch gets my vote What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:06 pm

id get Steve Austin on
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager?   Who do you think will be the new RAW General Manager? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: WWE General Chat-
Jump to: