Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A possible Draft in the WWE's future?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

A possible Draft in the WWE's future? Empty
PostSubject: A possible Draft in the WWE's future?   A possible Draft in the WWE's future? I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Top WWE Star Switching Brands

During today's WWE shareholders meeting, Vince McMahon was asked if Umaga was in line for a "big push." McMahon replied, "In all likelihood, Umaga will switch brands shortly, and do as well as he possibly can." You can watch a video of the shareholders meeting at http://vmsvideo.wwe.com/corpbiz/200805/shareholders2008.wmv

This is a good idea in my opinion. I feel like Umaga is getting stale on Raw, and he's too good of a talent to waste on squash matches and old feuds. Moving him to Smackdown/ECW would give him fresh programs to work with guys like Finlay, MVP, Hardy, and eventually Mysterio when he returns.

Mickie James To Smackdown?

In the new WWE Magazine Superstar Yearbook, there is an article claiming that Mickie James might be switching brands. Here is what it said, "Despite the lack of a Women's Championship, we wouldn't be surprised to see Mickie moved to SmackDown, where she can thoroughly dominate."

This, on the other hand, would not be a smart move. I think Mickie needs to be consistently battling for the title, or at least be in programs with women who are foremost wrestlers and not "Divas." Smackdown really has very little women's wrestling talent to speak of (Victoria and Nattie Neidheart), so I say just leave her on Raw. Although the women's Championship should float back and forth from show to show or the Smackdown/ECW Divas need their own Woman's title to have a real reason to improve since there are really only about a dozen or so women on the active roster.

Thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: A possible Draft in the WWE's future?   A possible Draft in the WWE's future? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:36 am

the video don't work Sad
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: A possible Draft in the WWE's future?   A possible Draft in the WWE's future? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Dang, they musta took it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible Draft in the WWE's future?   A possible Draft in the WWE's future? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible Draft in the WWE's future?
Page 1 of 1