Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C. O'Hare

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008   Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 am

WWE is currently taping Raw from the London O2 Arena in London, England. Below are match by match results updated as soon as we get the information.

Heat:

Hardcore Bob Holly b. Local English worker

Jillian & Melina Hall b. Maria & Ashley in a BunnyMania rematch

Cody Rhodes b. Charlie Haas

Snitsky b. Val Venis

WWE Raw (To Air Tonight At 9 PM Eastern)

Next week's Raw will be a King Of The Ring tournament.

Raw beings with a Shawn Michaels promo. Michaels is interrupted by Ric Flair's music. Out comes Chris Jericho, who cuts into Shawn superbly. Shawn superkicks Jericho.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Carlitno & Santino is the first match. A nice pop for the heels. Carlito & Santino won, and as a result are the number one contender's for the tag belts. Carlito and Santino cut a short promo after the match.

William Regal puts together Triple H vs. JBL following a confrontation between the two of them.

Women's Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James is up. They do the "big fight" style introductions with both in the ring. Title change on Raw as Mickie becomes the new champion and starts crying with joy. Maria and Ashley come out to congratulate her.

William Regal is warming up when Chris Jericho interrupts. Regal responds Jericho's moaning by making him the referee of the Michaels-Batista match at Backlash and then says he gets to fight Umaga.

JTG defeats Trevor Murdoch. Lance Cade gives Murdoch an earful after losing and walks off.

Randy Orton vs. William Regal is up. A good match, Regal loses clean to the RKO.

Chris Jericho vs. Umaga. Y2J wins a good match by putting his feet on the ropes for the pin. Very few jeer him.

Paul Burchill, with his lovely sister Katie Lea, defeated Hacksaw Duggan in a squash.

Triple H vs. JBL. The main event ends when Randy Orton attacks Triple H just as he is getting the upper hand on JBL. JBL then double crosses Orton.

---------------------------------------------

Looks like a decent Raw this week, I'm more than happy that James has won the title, however I'm wondering if Phoenix is now injured due to her losing in an un-advertised Raw match. - The King of the Ring returning is "meh" for me, I don't quite know what to think of it all happening in one night, but we'll soon see. Jericho going heel? Batista vs. HBK just became A LOT more interesting for me and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

I'm finding it hard to get hyped for the WWE Title match at Backlash, because I think it's pretty obvious that Orton will walk away with the belt once again, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008   Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:13 am

I'm still waiting to see CM Punk run in and use his MITB right after Orton wins at Backlash. Punk would be dumb to go after the SD title.
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008   Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:45 pm

wwe is the only thing i say he would go for

no one wants 2 take on the brothers

inless ure a stupied cunts like bill and doug
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008   Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:47 pm

CM Punk needs to be on raw....he could have great matches wif Orton, Cena, HHH, HBK, Y2J....he needs a push to raw a.s.a.p
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008   Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Raw Spoilers - 14th April 2008
Page 1 of 1