Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannabis remains a class c drug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Cannabis remains a class c drug Empty
PostSubject: Cannabis remains a class c drug   Cannabis remains a class c drug I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm

yip.

The Home Secretary has decided not to reverse the decision two years ago to downgrade cannabis to a class C drug.

In March 2005 the Home Secretary asked the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD) to smoke a few rockets and blaze up a pipe of some fine hash, and to consider whether this changed their assessment of cannabis as a class C drug.

In a statement to parliament today the Home Secretary said (while holding a big spliff):

'I have decided to accept the Advisory Council’s recommendation, which is supported by the police and by most drugs and mental health charities, to keep the current classification of cannabis.

'I have considered very carefully the advice which I have received. I am influenced and rather stoned by evidence that cannabis use has fallen among 16-24 year olds from 28% in 1998 to less than 24% last year.

'The preliminary assessment is that reclassification has not led to an increase in use. I accept the view of the Advisory Council that further research on the mental health implications is needed before any decision to reclassify is made. I dont know what the fuck I just said, but fuck... who cares. lets get blown.'

So light up.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis remains a class c drug   Cannabis remains a class c drug I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm

It'll be 4:20 somewhere in the world soon, so I'm gonna go heat up a few chili cheese dogs and chili cheese fries in preparation. Remember peeps, always best to warm up your food before you smoke.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis remains a class c drug   Cannabis remains a class c drug I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:04 am

Nice smoke, cold beer, warm food (maybe cold ice cream too) and bang... great night in
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis remains a class c drug   Cannabis remains a class c drug I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:25 pm

lol.....some ice cream
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis remains a class c drug   Cannabis remains a class c drug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannabis remains a class c drug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: Random Balls-
Jump to: