Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania Entrances

Go down 
+3
chiefstrongbow
White Lightning
Bischy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Wrestlemania Entrances Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:23 pm

We all know that the WWE likes to spare no expense when it comes to their stars making a grand entrance on "The Grandest Stage Of Them All", so what's been some of your fave Wrestlemania entrances?

Some of mine have been (in no real order)

John Cena at Mania 22. I loved the Chicago mobster entrance he had, and if you keep an eye out while watching it you can spot CM Punk as one of the mobsters.

Undertaker, I love all of his big entrances. Can't pick out any one above the others because their all great and very fitting to the way he's currently running the gimmick. I can't wait to see his entrance this year.

Triple H at Mania 21, Motorhead playing live and Trips rising up from the stage with them was awesome.

Rey Mysterio at Mania 22, his Aztec-style costume with the headdress looked awesome, then to have him running around on the stage on top of the tron with P.O.D. was cool.

Shawn Michaels at Mania 19, the confetti guns, you can't really top that for drawing the live crowd in and getting them excited during your entrance.

Hollywood Hogan at Mania 19, just because he choose to use Hendrix's 'Voodoo Child' as his theme for the night, which was also his theme while he was part of WCW's nWo, a not so subtle way of giving McMahon the finger there.

There's more I could list, but I think that's enough to get the ball rolling.

(Meh, been up all night working on a paper for class, got a couple of the wrong ones down, fixed that now. -lol- Now I'm gonna go watch my dvd of WM 19 as I doze off.)

Last edited by Bischy on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Triple H's entrance at 21, like you said, was a favourite. Not only was the format good... Triple H looked freakin awesome coming to the ring that night.

HBK at Mania 12 is an obvious one

Undertakers entrance at Mania 20. That was the best thing taker ever did IMO

HBK at Mania 14. He is injured, and looks "too ready", but its a memorable mania entrance.

Steve Austin at Mania 13.. glass shattering... good stuff. iconic match also

I liked alot of entrances from mania 20 just because of the huge screen they had on the floor, most playing to the rhythm of entrance themes. that was sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:20 pm

most of taker's entrance's are good at mania.....always better when he has a big match

HBK's entrance at 12 is always a stand out....awesome

Triple H getting played down by Motorhead and coming up from the floor is classic as was his KING OF KING'S entrance

hopefully this year will provide us with more great wrestlemania entrances
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:11 pm

taker at WM XX
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Have to go with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:23 pm

i can think of one of the worst:

Mysterio at 22
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 pm

i did like cenas with his car got 2 say I LOVE MUSTANGS
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania Entrances   Wrestlemania Entrances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Entrances
Page 1 of 1