Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle has lost the plot

Go down 
+3
Blaustifft
southpark46
chiefstrongbow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Kurt Angle has lost the plot Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:12 pm

we all know that since leaving the wwe kurt angle has gone abit nuts.....these are just some of the crap that this guy has said over the past year......

on wwe:

"you have undertaker, shawn michaels, triple h who are all 56 years old. Batista who cant wrestle no matter what, john cena who is a decent wrestler and randy orton who is the only exceptional wrestler"

on tna rating's:

"TNA has almost tied with wwe in the rating's and we're only 5 years young. We're catching up with smackdown in the rating's. I've promised tna president Dixie Carter i'll keep wrestling until TNA takeover wwe.

on vince russo:

"Vince russo is a genius. Whatever people say about him, they're wrong. He singlehandedly made wwe. Vince's job here at TNA is to make everyone else as popular as me.

on great matches:

"if you want to talk about the ten greatest matches of all time i must have had 9 of them. I cant pick a best one ever, thats why people consider me to be the greatest wrestler ever. It's a gift from god."

on UFC/MMA:

I will probably fight Tito Ortiz or Randy Couture in the future. I would love to fight Brock, but i just dont think he'd want to fight me. He said he would pin me in 30 seconds when we actually had a wrestling match and i just beat the crap out of him."

This guy has gone insane

whats your thought's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Right Vince Russo is a genius. back in your cage Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:31 pm

can't believe he's said those things, he's as nuts as gazza! "ill stay with tna til they take over wwe", seriously kurt come on.

he'd be lucky to have 1 match in the top 10 of all time

tito ortiz would whoop kurts arse

i bet he's into that scientology bullshit aswell, wouldn't surprise me

vince russe is a derelict cunt

cena isnt a decent wrestler, he's garbage, taker hhh n shawn arn't 56

there's so many things wrong with every word he's stated there

angle/tna --> Gimp Spank <-- vince mcmahon
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:35 pm

lol....everything said there did infact come from his horse's ass of a mouth....the guy needs some weed
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:36 pm

just dont give him his car keys
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 pm

lol.....do the cunt might crash which would be awesome
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 pm

he has had 9 of the 10 greatest matches ever? suck my balls kurt. that is the most ridiculous, big headed pile of arsewank I have ever heard.

John Cena... a decent wrestler? pfft... yeah right

and if he ever steps into the octagon with Ortiz or Couture.. I guarentee he would get spanked and sent on his way. Just like Chuck Liddell said on that radio show... Kurt Angle has never been hit.

Just because Kurt has a pill problem and vince told him to take time off .. he now feels the need to act like a fucking idiot. Moving to TNGay was the worst thing he ever did... hes now just on a downward spiral of bullshit-spitting
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:15 pm

i agree dude.....he's a fuckin titwank
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Whatever Angle's smoking, I want some 'cause it's gotta be the best weed ever! That's the only way I can think of why anyone would praise Vince Russo. The man's a total hack who's a jerk to his employees and thinks every wrestling fan is so into the dirtsheets that his booking/storyline decisions are influenced far too much by the crap he reads online.

For shame, Angle, for shame.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:58 pm

vince russo is a jackass.....he should never be hired by a wrestling company
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:36 am

Whatever might be said about WWE's public relations methods, no-one knew how deluded and strange Angle was until he left WWE. Since then, every interview he has done (and I do mean EVERY SINGLE ONE) has had at least one ludricous claim that can easily be refuted; be it Vince McMahon on the verge of having heart problems due to broken blood vessels in his nose (it's possible, but Angle implied it as a given) or Angle sitting Rob Van Dam down and giving him pep talks to boost his confidence (anyone who has seen or read a Rob Van Dam interview knows the one thing RVD doesn't lack is confidence). He's even claimed that the Carters could buy WWE out several times over (WWE is a bigger and more successful company than Panda Energy and the McMahons are personally wealthier than the Carters).

Whether it's Angle attempting to work everybody like Hogan does, or whether it's to do with substance abuse I don't know. I do know that the fact Dixie Carter hasn't slapped a gag order on Angle and allowed one of her top stars to consistently make a laughingstock of himself (not just to pro wrestling fans but MMA fans as well, with his constant talk of going into MMA but never backing it up) proves how clueless TNA's public relations are.

And I agree 100% with everyone re: Vince Russo. After he left the WWF in October 1999, his track record in pro wrestling has been nothing short of disasterous. Without Vince McMahon to edit his material and provide direction for his storylines, Russo has absolutely no clue how to book pro wrestling. One example out of hundreds should be sufficent here: David Arquette, WCW World champion.

Last edited by MoneyInc on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 am

wasn't russo himself world champion 2?
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:10 am

Blaustifft wrote:
wasn't russo himself world champion 2?

Yep he was. He got a concussion so bad that he had to wear a football helmet during his matches to defend the title. Crap, utter crap. I blame the idiots in Time Warner for putting Bischoff on an extended vacation and letting Russo run the show.
Back to top Go down
TheBeers2DearInHere

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUedmsZbFDM

Have a look at the latest bullshit from Kurt. The guy couldnt be more up his own arse if he tried.
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:19 pm

He is damn ridiculous. TNA totally chopped their good talent's airtime when Angle arrived, and all good talent HAD TO have some sort of run-in with Kurt. The night he defended every single TNA title in one PPV was the icing on the cake for me. And people say Triple H is bad?

Credit where its due.... Kurt is a good wrestler, but he comes off now as unstable. To add to MoneyInc's comments about the RVD situation, I was lead to believe that when Kurt and Rob botched a move (which hurt RVD), Kurt tried to push the blame onto RVD and tried to offer advice to him. I would have told him to suck my balls.

The fact that half of the locker room in TNA now look at him as a "leader" is lame. Why look up to Kurt Angle? He was a "shell of a man" when he left Vince's office crying, he has no quips about taking pain pills, he will jump into his car after a few vodkas and perform a nice hit and run, he is as big headed as Hogan, and he blames others for his proffesional mistakes.

Many people bash the WWE after being emplyed by them and making them who they are. Kurt really has took it to a new level.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Kurt has lost all respect from fans all over the world because of they way he has got on since leaving wwe. going from winning a gold medal to knocking back pills 24/7 this guy has no morals left. he is no role model for any young people who may be looking to have a go at wrestling, he is a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Half the locker room look to him as a leader, yes. The other half are very resentful of him, though, not least because he actively throws his weight around and acts as if he is an appointed leader/authority figure.

Angle can get away with this because he has friends in high places (Dixie Carter) and because he is seen to be a real star, paralleling the Hogan/Bischoff deal in WCW (and Carter hasn't proven yet that she's anywhere near as smart as Bischoff when it comes to wrestling: it didn't take Eric too long to see through Vince Russo wheras Dixie still hasn't).

TNA hasn't learned from WCW. Pushing WWE cast-offs at the expense of your own home-grown talent serves to make you look minor league for two related reasons:

1) Your home-grown talent that are identified as TNA wrestlers look inferior to the WWE cast-offs.

2) The WWE cast-offs generally achieve more success in TNA than in WWE. Why? Is it easier to rise to the top in TNA? Is the competition not as stiff as in WWE?

WWE must be quite happy with TNA. Twisted Evil

Last edited by MoneyInc on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:31 am

TheBeers2DearInHere wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUedmsZbFDM

Have a look at the latest bullshit from Kurt. The guy couldnt be more up his own arse if he tried.

just watched the vid, he dunt half talk sum shit, 1st ridiculous thing was sayin that in 2-3 years they'll be number 1 promotion, oh actually made me laugh before that when he said the heavyweight division is great, the audience luv matches like Sting vs Kurt Angle, Christian Cage vs Kurt Angle, Samoa Joa vs Kurt Angle.

he also says wwe has top stars that dont let anyone come up to that level, but him in TNA is getting every to his "level" and wants a fair playin field................talk about smoking weed, this guy is a fuckin mentalist!

"we don't need to go to WWE for talent" lol!
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Kurts latest piece of bullshit from thesun.co.uk/sport/wrestling -

“Triple H obviously wanted to bash me because I was a better wrestler than him and I deserved to be in the spot that he was in but he was never going to give up, he’s Vince’s son-in-law. “I had to deal with that stuff all the time. I’d wrestle Shawn Michaels and I’d get a little rough with him, then I’d get heat from Vince McMahon because I beat up on Shawn too much. “So I’m like - ‘Well you know what, I’m tired of the two long-haired sissies. If they can’t go up against me then don’t put them up against me.” On Vince McMahon - “TNA is where I want to be and I’m happy where I am. Vince McMahon can kiss my ass.” Angle also talks about Chris Benoit and more in the interview... saying that Benoit confided in Kurt that he was about to "snap".

FUCK YOU ANGLE, you lieing son of a cunt
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:31 pm

thats just wrong using benoit's name like that....nobody knew he was gonna do what he did and kurt is a slime ball for using it because there's no one that can say otherwise except for chris......what a fucking dick sniffing ballbag
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 pm

I would make kurt tap out
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 pm

tap u slut taaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 pm

LMAO time . . .

Kurt Angle has lost the plot Kurtanal
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:03 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm

lmao....thats funny shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle has lost the plot   Kurt Angle has lost the plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle has lost the plot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next