Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this poll is up to you like him or hate him

Go down 
+5
chrisguy20
Bischy
White Lightning
Blaustifft
Scott4Wrestling
9 posters

Like him or hate him john cena
like him
this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_vote_lcap21%this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
hate him
this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_vote_lcap79%this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-02-24

this poll is up to you like him or hate him Empty
PostSubject: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:44 pm

really want to know how many hate him or like him
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:50 pm

hate him with a passion, hate man united more though
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:40 pm

I think this is already decided.
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 am

If Cena had an interesting gimmick and decent booking I might be able to like the guy, but until that happens I can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
chrisguy20

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:13 am

Cena needs to go heel he sucks ass as a face and as a champion hes said to be a lover of the buisness and also likes to kiss Vince's ass.
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:08 pm

fuck cena he's a prick
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
southpark46

southpark46

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Blaustifft wrote:

and because of that post i hate you lol.

but seriously guys Cena is a good wrestler and to be honest i like him. i just hate how he gets shoved down so many people's throats
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 pm

cena is not a good wrestler....he has 4 moves and they are all crap....his stfu is lame...it doesnt even look like it would hurt, he doesnt pull back on the person while he sits and screams like its great....fuck him
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:21 pm

southpark46 wrote:
Blaustifft wrote:

and because of that post i hate you lol.

but seriously guys Cena is a good wrestler and to be honest i like him. i just hate how he gets shoved down so many people's throats
ah a man utd fan ay Razz i must admit i enjoyed the game today against pompey lol

onto more serious points, cena sucks balls
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:45 pm

cena = Booooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:18 pm

ok carm down guys i know ya all hate cena but dont start on each other
Back to top Go down
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 am

Scott4Wrestling wrote:
ok carm down guys i know ya all hate cena but dont start on each other

Says the dude who started this poll..... -lol-
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 am

shh then don start it was a thing going around at the time so i wanted 2 know if i was on a forum full of cena haters
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 pm

he sucks donkey dick
Back to top Go down
southpark46

southpark46

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:16 pm

chiefstrongbow wrote:
cena is not a good wrestler....he has 4 moves and they are all crap....his stfu is lame...it doesnt even look like it would hurt, he doesnt pull back on the person while he sits and screams like its great....fuck him

yeah in the traditional sense he aint great but c'mon compare him to half the roster and Cena's like Bret Hart

Batista
BDV
Khali
Kane
Henry
Orton
Many many more

are all piss poor compared to Cena

yeah his finishers suck but he is improving every week
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:22 pm

yes there are many others who suck just as much as cena does in the ring but those guy's arent gettin shoved down are throats.....i wouldnt put randy orton in there with cena...
Back to top Go down
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:26 pm

i agree with chief, randy isnt in that list, he's a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
southpark46

southpark46

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 pm

meh he bores me to be honest. i'm not a Cena fan by the way i just don't mind him
Back to top Go down
White Lightning
Admin
White Lightning

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 pm

I really cant see the comparison with Cena and Bret Hart. Bret would surprise you with moves and then add them to his repitoire (spelling>??) like the first time he pulled off the figure four on the ringpost... that was awesome. Bret's style was also on a different level than that of Cenas. Bret is a submission/shoot wrestler. Cena is meant to be a powerhouse (what other category can you really place him in?) but it doesnt work for cena because he just doesnt make us believe he is that good, and half of that is the bookings fault. I mean, how many times can Cena make the great comeback of the decade during a match and end up snatching a victory? Its bullshit.
Bret may not have had the greatest range of moves... but I think he perfected his set. Ever see Bret Hart botch a move?? once. Against the Bulldog at summerslam 92... was it his fault?
John Cena is a marketing poster boy... Bret Hart was a submission wrestler.

Thing I dont like about Cena is he was given it all on a silver plate without proving himself at all. I still think he is midcard material. Making him into this non-stoppable force will never convince me... and thats what wrestling is all about, convincing athletisism (spelling again omg gay)
Back to top Go down
https://meahwrestling.darkbb.com
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:40 pm

repertoire and athleticism Very Happy one thing im pretty good at is spelling lol

cena has always been a smackdown superstar wrestling at US belt level for me
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 pm

i agree......should never be world champ....having him as champion is going back to the hogan days where u dont have to be good to be champ
Back to top Go down
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 pm

umm true true
Back to top Go down
MoneyInc
MoneyInc

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm

southpark46 wrote:
chiefstrongbow wrote:

yeah in the traditional sense he aint great but c'mon compare him to half the roster and Cena's like Bret Hart

Batista
BDV
Khali
Kane
Henry
Orton
Many many more

are all piss poor compared to Cena

yeah his finishers suck but he is improving every week

First of all, comparing him to a selection of crappy workers is hardly fair on 3/4 of the roster. Heck, it's not even fair on some of the ones you selected.

Henry, Khali and BDV are all worthless, so there's no case to be made for them.

Batista can hold his own, so long as he's not out there for too long. Most of what he does, he does well enough.

Kane, when motivated, can do OK too.

Power wrestlers are always given a bad rap by smart fans, but if their work is executed believably enough, their matches can be entertaining enough without having to be technical masterpieces. As White Lightning said, wrestling is all about portraying athleticism in a convincing manner. Doesn't it make sense for powerful guys to try and win their matches using brute power.

Why do you have Orton on this list. He's good, and light years ahead of Cena.

White Lightning has already dealt with the Bret Hart comparison, no need for me to rehash that.

But what about Shawn Michaels? Undertaker? Triple H? Jericho? Mr. Kennedy? Charlie Haas? William Regal? Matt Hardy? Edge? Finlay? Rey Mysterio? CM Punk? Chavo Guerrero? Compare Cena to that lot and tell me who's better.

As Chief Strongbow said, Cena is there as a modern-day Hogan. Kids love him, his merchandise sells, that's why he's there. He's not on top because he's a credible in-ring performer (and certainly not on the level of a Bret Hart). Anyone who has seen Cena throw a worked punch couldn't honestly make that argument.

Nothing personal, southpark46. But I think Cena is an overpushed lightweight, and that more than half of WWE's roster is better than him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MoneyIncChannel
Bischy
Bischy

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:20 am

Just 'cuz someone's a powerhouse, dun mean they can't be technically sound as well. Undertaker's one of the biggest powerhouses in the business (no pun intended) and he's decent technically as well. Naturally he's not as technically sound as someone like Chris Jericho, but 'Taker can believably execute some technical holds and reversals/escapes. He doesn't power out of everything.

I think that a good powerhouse can also borrow a bit from other styles to keep their matches exciting.

Orton is a great wrestler, but he lacks the experience to pull the fans in and get them emotionally invested in his matches most of the time. He needs to work on his mic skills, his promos, and his overall charisma to get the fans to connect with him more, all that just comes with spending time in the business and learning from the guys who've been doing it longer than you.

Cena can cut a funny promo, hes good at getting people to laugh and getting little kids to want to be just like him. I do think the 'E fast-tracked him too much, as another year or two spent on the mid-card would have allowed him to bring his wrestling skills up enough to make him a legitimate Main Event guy.

IMHO, Cena needs a good heel turn, possibly pair him with Jericho, and let Jericho spend some real time training Cena to be more than just a five-move-wonder in the ring while adding some depth to Cena's persona.
Back to top Go down
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:53 am

Cena is much better in TNA LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this poll is up to you like him or hate him   this poll is up to you like him or hate him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this poll is up to you like him or hate him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: WWE General Chat-
Jump to: