Meah Wrestling's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meah Wrestling's Official Forums

www.meahwrestling.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have u ever had a power cut?

Go down 
+2
Chazmaniac
FreeBBC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FreeBBC

FreeBBC

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Have u ever had a power cut? Empty
PostSubject: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:52 am

me, i didn't get any, phew

what about you?
Back to top Go down
Chazmaniac

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:19 am

We get loads here, And I shit myself when it happens at night
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChazmaniacGeneration
Blaustifft
Admin
Blaustifft

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:27 am

its a rarety but ive experienced one or two. last one i remember was when i was about 14 or so. did the old procedure of whippin the gameboy out cos theres no TV haha
Back to top Go down
chiefstrongbow
Admin
chiefstrongbow

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:03 pm

ive had two or three over the years....weak....have to settle with playin the ds or psp
Back to top Go down
http://www.meahvideos.co.nr
Scott4Wrestling
Scott4Wrestling

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:35 pm

yeah i have had it but i tell ya it fucks up a party when ya have 2 get ya lighters out 2 drink ya beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.rave2u.co.uk
Bischy
Bischy

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Yeah, more than I'd like. Dumbarse Govenator of California cocking up the energy, damn So-Cal blackouts. What's really bad is that because of all the major construction happening at my college, major library renovations, new gym and various other new buildings, the energy tends to cut out all the time while I'm in one of my classes in the TV studio or in a Radio course. No power = end of class because can't make TV or Radio shows with dead equipment. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever had a power cut?   Have u ever had a power cut? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have u ever had a power cut?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meah Wrestling's Official Forums :: Random Balls-
Jump to: